Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Proudly Supporting Our Nation’s Military

Very few Americans have this honor
by James H.

In late 1986, I began my Lockheed Martin career with Martin Marietta at Cape Canaveral AFS working on the Titan space launch program. I was told at the time that the job would only be 18 months long, but I had a chance to work on a program that very few Americans would ever work on. I stayed with the program through its conclusion in 2005. The Titan rocket family sustained 50 years of space flight serving American servicemen and women by providing them with detailed intelligence on the battlefield. Today, I still proudly support our servicemen and women by working on the RERP modification program for the C-5M and providing our service people with much needed supplies and transportation in theater.