Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It’s a True Honor

Helping defend our nation is motivation enough
by Albert  Y.

Working for Lockheed Martin has been one of the most exciting and rewarding experiences in my career. There are very few people who get the opportunity to work on technologies and products of the future; and even fewer who have the honor of producing the tools and the means that defend our people, our homes, our soldiers, but most importantly our nation. When I get up for work, I am motivated to produce my best effort; not only because I find the work exciting and interesting, but also because our nation and our soldiers deserve and need the best we can offer. It is with a sense of pride and appreciation that I am able to claim that I help defend my country; that I work at Lockheed Martin.

P.S. I learned to fly an airplane before I learned to drive a car!