Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lockheed Martin Is Part of Our Family Tradition

We are proud of our connection
by Robert O.

I am proud to have been part of Lockheed Martin. It has really been a family affair. My wife and I both worked for Martin Marietta in Sunnyvale and Long Beach, California. My sister, three of her daughters and two son-in-laws worked for Lockheed in Burbank and Palmdale, California. I was able to travel extensively with Martin Marietta domestically and to Scotland on two occasions. I must admit, I never experienced such long nights as those in northern Scotland in the winter time. After retiring, my wife and I were personal chefs on a wealthy estate in Middleburg, Virginia. We are now retired and living near Phoenix, Arizona.


Working at Lockheed Martin was a family affair!