Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Personal Space Odyssey

I enjoyed working on historic projects
by Manuel V.

In my career, I worked on many worthwhile and important projects. My first assignment was as a logistics engineer on the Peacekeeper program. After that, I was assigned to the Magellan program as a senior quality engineer, working until its launch. After Magellan, I worked on a classified Space Systems program. I was proud to be a member of a group of engineers that gave Martin Marietta presentations to schools, from elementary to high school to local colleges and engineering associations. In between projects, I wrote training manuals for the Space Shuttle spacecraft engineers and supported a Peacekeeper project as a provisioning team member. I really enjoy these memories!

My wife put together a historical file with photos of my years at Martin Marietta.