Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Powering American Manufacturing

I am proud to be part of Lockheed Martin’s heritage
by Hazel R.

I was employed in the personnel department at Harvey Aluminum, a Lockheed Martin heritage company. I enjoyed all my years there and look back on them with fond memories. I worked at Harvey for 25 years, and I retired in 1977, quite a long time ago! Our department processed people in and out of the company. It was an enjoyable meeting with people and lending a hand when possible. Mr. Metzger was our boss, and he was such a good manager. I remember giving out the service awards each year. What a good time was had by all! There is nothing more satisfying than love what you do, and I enjoyed my job to the limit. I am so thankful for all the benefits awarded to me now. Best regards!