Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You for Those Wonderful Years

I began working at Lockheed when I was only 18
by Carol P.

I first worked for Lockheed in 1966 during the first C-5A days. I was only 18 years old. After my second child was born, I left for several years and then returned during the C-5B days. I worked with some of the greatest people in the world and will always refer to those times as "the good old days.” I met my second husband, who was a Lockheed engineer, at work. We have been happily married for 25 years and have a 23-year-old son. Our other son, Chris, also works at Lockheed Martin.
I would like to say "thank you" for some of the best days of my life and for how our working at Lockheed has prepared us for retirement. I wish the best for Lockheed Martin in the future years!