Saturday, March 23, 2013

Agility Matters

Optimism and hard work paid off 
by Kathleen M.

I worked for Ford Aerospace (purchased by Loral Aeronutronic and now owned by Lockheed Martin), in Newport Beach where, because of my petite size and agility, I was an inspector on military tanks. The work required a Secret Clearance. My job assignment was to guarantee every tank delivered to the customer complied with the engineering drawings, specifications and customer requirements. I accomplished this assignment professionally without intimidation from superiors or fellow workers, sometimes restricting the delivery of the product because it didn’t comply with all of the requirements. I was proud to win outstanding achievement awards from the company and the customer.

Chaparral Inspection Team (Kathleen is in front row)