Thursday, March 14, 2013

Innovation That Reached beyond the Stars

We were empowered to change the world
by Byron W.

Having had early experience in electricity in intermediate school and high school in the 1940s, I went on to work at a number of electronic companies, including Remington Rand Computer Company. I later joined Lockheed Missiles and Space Company and Martin Marietta Aerospace Division in the satellite business at Vandenberg Air Force Base, California. This work continued for over 20 years. Then I worked at Lockheed Martin for 15 years more in Washington, D.C.

I considered Lockheed Martin and its heritage companies as far-reaching and innovative enterprises. This gave me incentive to patent some ideas of my own. I now have three patents and three patents pending. Of course, I consider my ideas as good ones, but without my excellent experience with Remington Rand, Lockheed, Martin Marietta and Lockheed Martin, I would not have been happily satisfied as I am today.

I have hope that one day Lockheed Martin will be ahead of all others in space travel.